EXPERIENCE & PROJECTS
February 2017 - Present
- High Quality clean-up work on animated sequences. Titles include Sonic Mania, Full Throttle Remastered and Brawlhalla.
- File organization to client specifications and compositing needs.
- Frequently tasked with revisions. Includes fixing rough animation and ensuring characters are accurately on model.
April 2017 - Present
- Lead concept artist of robust team of 3-4 other artists.
- Responsibilities include, character designs, environment/level design, UI design and animation revisions.
- Assessment and critique of artwork for other artists on team. Ensuring they are meeting a quality level that meet the project's standards.
Arc System Works
October 2017 - April 2018
- Lead concept artist for a platformer game demo.
- Responsible for designing all assets and environments in game. All concepts passed over to second artist to develop pixel art animations.
- Worked closely with designer/programmer to develop pitch documents for company. As well as provide in-depth feedback for new game builds and iterations.
Toronto, ON · July 2016 – December 2016
- Lead artist on a small team developing a mobile RPG/Idler game.
- Developed game's artistic style, designed characters, backgrounds. items and UI.
- Built chracters in photoshop to be animated in Spine.
Freelance Game Artist/Illustrator
- Provide wide range of individual clients with professional quality work by set deadlines.
- Work ranging from website, game art, logos, and personal commissions.
- Notable clients include Double Fine, MAGFest Inc, TooManyGames,
Screenwave Media, and GameChops.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe Flash CS6
- Autodesk 3DS Max
- Quixel Suite
- Unreal Development Kit
- Unreal Engine 4
Game Art and Animation
Toronto, ON · 2011 - 2014
Ontario College Advanced Diploma
Graduated with Honors
Toronto, ON · 2010 - 2011
Ontario College Certificate