EXPERIENCE & PROJECTS
January 2017 - Present
- Animated scenes in Flash for Double Fine’s Full Throttle Remastered
- Organized artwork according to clients specifications and file setup. Some scenes needed to be broken up or kept in specific symbols for the sake of coding.
- Kept characters on model while creating animations used for FMVs and
Toronto, ON · July 2016 – December 2016
- Lead artist of a small team working on a mobile RPG/Idler game.
- Developed game’s artistic style, designed characters, backgrounds, items and UI.
- Built characters in Photoshop to be animated in Spine.
- Also put onto other in house projects, developing concepts to improve game’s design.
Lead Promotional Artist
December 2015 – Present
- Worked closely with organizers of MAGFest to develop key promotional art pieces required for their even
- Directly in contact with lead graphic designer, iterating on concepts and designs for artwork.
- Create high quality art meant to be printed at various resolutions.
Includes maps, large banners, posters and convention badges.
Seneca Applied Research Department
Toronto, ON · December 2014 – April 2015
- Worked with a small team to develop an Augmented Reality mobile game.
- Responsibilities include UI design, 3D modeling, texturing, and rigging for Mixamo animation in Unity.
- As project manager, ensured team was on task and meeting deadlines for client.
Freelance Game Artist/Illustrator
- Provide wide range of individual clients with professional quality work by set deadlines.
- Work ranging from website, game art, logos, and personal commissions.
- Notable clients include Double Fine, MAGFest Inc, TooManyGames,
Screenwave Media, and GameChops.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe Flash CS6
- Autodesk 3DS Max
- Quixel Suite
- Unreal Development Kit
- Unreal Engine 4
Game Art and Animation
Toronto, ON · 2011 - 2014
Ontario College Advanced Diploma
Graduated with Honors
Toronto, ON · 2010 - 2011
Ontario College Certificate